- Constructive feedback on your portfolio/website
- Guidance with business suggestions
- Help to identify areas that may be under utilized both creatively and technically.
- Help you to see photography in a new way.
- Consider how lighting and story telling can improve the final result.
- Understanding how to prepare for a job.
- Communicating while on set.
- Pre, shoot and post production considerations
- Much more.
1 hour video conference (Skype/Google hangout) $300.00
2.5 day dedicated in person session $1200.00
We will start with a call in the evening to discuss your goals and challenges. Based on this info we will set up a two-day program to address them. There will be a portfolio/website revue. Day one will include photo exercises (how to see and not just look) shooting, reviewing with workflow. Day two: How to Prepare for a shoot, what to pack and consider. Going on location, getting permission, shooting with and without flash, output and delivery.
One year Mentorship: $1500.00
This one-year will be supported by six video mentoring sessions where we can set out a goal and connect approx. once every other month for an hour with a one day on location guided shoot with critique and workflow to follow.
Only through support and understanding can we really feel safe to challenge ourselves and push our creativity beyond what we are used to. There are no judgments. My goal is to be honest and help you improve to be the best photographer you can be.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me to discuss.